Re: Changing font in dialog box

Hi, Clare:

You might want to experiment with using two or more run-in paragraph formats to work around the font change you need in the midst of the autonumbering sequence.

HTH

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices

Hi!

I am working in FrameMaker 5.5.6 for Unix. Can anyone tell me if it is
possible to change fonts __within__ a dialog box, e.g., when setting up
autonumbering in Paragraph Manager? I tried creating a new Character
Tag, but that applies to the entire text in the dialog box, not just to
a highlighted segment. I want to be able to embed a dingbat in the
middle of standard font.

If this is not possible in 5.5.6, is it possible in a later version of
FrameMaker?