re: Frame, SVG and pdf

Stephane,

You wrote:

> I'm designing a frame structured application that use svg format for
> import drawings. It works quite well, but these are pixelised when
> producing pdf files, is there any configuration I missed to tell to
> frame and/or acrobat to use the FrameVector facet when producing pdf
> output (these are technical drwings, thus may be huge scrolled in the
> pdf) ?

If you are using FM7.0, SVG are indeed rasterized in the FM->PDF process.

This bug was fixed in FM7.1 [but... if this is of interest, text in SVG graphics in nevertheless not searchable in the PDF]

Shlomo Perets

MicroType * http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers
Template Design, Single Sourcing, FM-to-PDF & Technical Indexing seminars