From: owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
BJA
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 3:05 PM
To: Framers (Omsys) (E-mail); FramerUsers List (E-mail)
Subject: Structure FrameMaker reference books

Hi.

We've recently upgraded to FM 7.1 and now have the time to explore the world
of structured authoring. As such, I am looking for some good reference
sources as I find (typically) that the Adobe one's leave a lot to be
desired.

Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Cheers.

Bruce Ashley
Senior Technical Writer