Re: Mif2Go ToC jump

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:46:20 +0200, "Rachel Kuhr" <rachelk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I have a very long book with a long table-of-contents that is generated
>as a left window pane tree in Mif2Go. When I scroll down to a topic far
>along in the book, and click on a link, the correct page appears in the
>right window pane, but the tree jumps back up to display the first
>entries in the ToC. Meaning that while I'm seeing the content I wanted
>to see, I can no longer see the link I clicked to get there. If I want
>to click the next link I have to scroll back down to where I was in the
>left pane and proceed. Is there any way to stop this from jumping?

Hi!  What help format are you using?  We've never seen this happen,
and would certainly like to correct whatever is wrong... but we need
a little more information, and possibly a test case.  We just tried
to duplicate it with our User's Guide in OmniHelp using FireFox as
the browser, but it worked correctly...

  <jeremy@xxxxxxxxx>  http://www.omsys.com/