Mif2Go ToC jump

I have a very long book with a long table-of-contents that is generated
as a left window pane tree in Mif2Go. When I scroll down to a topic far
along in the book, and click on a link, the correct page appears in the
right window pane, but the tree jumps back up to display the first
entries in the ToC. Meaning that while I'm seeing the content I wanted
to see, I can no longer see the link I clicked to get there. If I want
to click the next link I have to scroll back down to where I was in the
left pane and proceed. Is there any way to stop this from jumping?

Thanks in advance,
Rachel