Re: indent right margin on first line

At 8:58 AM -0700 2/4/05, David Crowe wrote:
I'd try to explain it, but I don't fully understand it. I just know that it works.

No wonder you didn't understand it. I just re-read it, and it's the worst piece of technical writing imaginable. If I didn't understand what I was trying to say, I wouldn't have got it from the description. I can't believe I wrote that mess. Must have done it one weekend evening after too much grog. Remind self to rewrite that mess in comprehensible English. At least the screen shots are worth 1000 good words. :)

- web