Re: FM Heading1 w/in a single-cell table

Hi David,

This is a known issue. Apparently, the paragraphs on the page get picked up
first and then paragraphs in tables on the page. Thus, your TOC is out of
order.

Send me a PDF of your first page. I have an alternate method of shading
paragraphs that might work in your case.

Disclaimer: my shading method requires a FrameScript script, but works
remarkably well.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585 659-8267