Re: MicroType Seminar

Steve Wiseman wrote:
Shlomo Peretz at Microtype does not need much introduction as he is so well
known around the industry,

You will be in good hands. I also send my people there. I personally think I
know FM well and offer clients some pretty snazzy solutions. However, I will
always lower my cap to Shlomo's knowledge.

I would concur. Shlomo is oe of the best around in this field. I have not had the pleasure of one of his courses, but he has given a lot of good and very detailed advice here.

Marcus