From: owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DON SHAFFER
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 5:34 PM
To: framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: MicroType Seminar

MicroType http://www.microtype.com/ is offering a seminar "Single Sourcing
with FrameMaker".

If those with knowledge of this company/seminar and/or single sourcing would
please comment, to help in deciding if our company should consider sending
people to attend this seminar.

We are looking into single sourcing to determine if it is practical to apply
to our technical manuals in FrameMaker.

Don Shaffer
www.arielcorp.com