Re: Text disappearing in PDF

On 30 Dec 2004, at 01:08, Furia wrote:

I think that the real solution is to use a Macintosh to print. With
Macs I never had problems.

I think you're right!

Adobe say we must dump our Macs and buy Windows or Solaris if we want to use the latest version of FrameMaker, but I'd not even considered the new batch of bugs and workarounds we'd have to deal with, in addition to the investment in new hardware, software, and reeducation.

I think I'll stick with Mac FrameMaker - at least it's WYSIWYG - and it's widely expected that Adobe will discontinue FrameMaker for Windows soon anyway.

FrameMaker for Mac OS X Petition
Caroline Rose has signed - have you?
Petition signature count: 2,778
<http://www.infopage.net/fmforosx/>