OT: Unicode Reference

Hello Framers,

I am looking for a good unicode reference so I can identify and get the
decimal equivalent for unicode characters. For example, I know that a thin
space is

unicode 0x2009 and decimal 8201

I need a reference so I can find determine the values of other characters.

It looks like I can use Windows Character Map to find the unicode number,
but I don't know how to convert it to its decimal equivalent. Any help is
greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585 659-8267