Re: exporting to xml page numbers

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:54:20 +0100, "Giuseppe Bonelli"
<giuseppe.bonelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I know that this may seems a little bit silly (the whole concept of page
>numbers does not have much sense in mark-up), but is there any way to
>convert to xml the page numbers contained in the master pages of a FM
>7.0 book ?

If you use Mif2Go to produce the XML, you can.  We retain the page
numbers as targets for hypertext gotopage jumps.  You can download
the free sample version of Mif2Go from:
  http://www.omsys.com/dcl/download.htm

HTH!

  <jeremy@xxxxxxxxx>  http://www.omsys.com/