FM Workgroup Server problems

Does anyone know if FrameMaker 7.1 on Windows contains any bug fixes to the
WebDAV workgroup server implementation? We're currently using 7.0p578, and
I'm starting to run into a problem.

When I check out a file, the file is renamed to "Untitled," and I can't
check in the file unless I close the document and reopen it again. Even so,
the file is still named "Untitled" after the check-in is complete. It's
pretty disconcerting when simple check-outs and check-ins don't go smoothly.

Thanks for your help.

-Russ