RE: official Note, Caution, Warning text for software, data, electronic devices?

The definitions below are from the Microsoft Style Guide:

Warnings
A warning advises users that failure to take or avoid a specific action
could result in physical harm to the user or the hardware. Use a warning,
not a caution, when such damage is possible.

Caution
Advises users that failure to take or avoid a specified action could result
in loss of data.

Notes
A note with the heading "Note" indicates neutral or positive information
that emphasizes or supplements important points of the main text. A note
supplies information that may apply only in special cases - for example,
memory limitations, equipment configurations, or details that apply to
specific versions of a program.

Best Regards,
Berny Gagne
Sr. Technical Writer