Re: Find all cross-references to a certain target

Thanks for all the responses about generating a list of cross-references to a
*specific* cross-reference marker.  It seems to be not possible, though workable
alternatives were suggested (summarized below).

Just to clarify, generating of list of markers does not show whether there are
cross-references to a specific marker.

I realize that I can find unresolved cross-references, but I'm trying to avoid
creating such unresolved cross-references to begin with.

Thomas, thanks for your fmtomif scripts (http://go.to/framers).  And Arnis,
thanks for indicating the syntax of cross-references and their target markers
in the MIF file.  Here's an example:

   Cross-reference source:
   <XRefSrcText `21160: Head_Bold_Italic: Beer and Pizza'>

   Cross-reference target:
   <MText `21160: Head_Bold_Italic: Beer and Pizza'>

That certainly makes finding of marker-specifc cross-references do-able.
Here, Head_Bold_Italic is a paragraph tag.

Strangely enough, the actual text "Beer and Pizza" is obsolete.  A book search
does not find that string.  The cross-reference and target marker probably
uses the text that was present when the the cross-reference and marker were
created.  The document and text may change significantly due to edits, but the
cross-reference and marker probably stays the same.

Fred