DocBook / programlisting

Hi all,

I am trying to import a DocBook XML file using the cookbook
and the supplied edd and r/w rules (with minor modifications).
Most elements translate fine, but I have trouble with
programlistings.

When writing the preformatted text as CDATA into a programlisting
element the result is a text inset without tabs and line breaks.

I have tried
- to use the attribute format="linespecific"
- to define the rules "preserve line breaks" and "forced return"
for programlisting
- to save the XML with win or unix line breaks

The result is always the same.

Any ideas what I might have (not) done? Or what I could do
without c-coding?

BTW: I am working with Framemaker 7.1. on Win2000

Thanks
Achim