FDK and the multiline edit box

I am looking for a way to include in my FDK client a
dialog containing scrolling documentation. I have
decided to use a multiline text box.

Unfortunately, the multiline text box is not well
documented in the FDK.

I can instantiate the dialog and the multiline box. I
can set it active or disabled. I can even write ONE
line of text to the multiline box.

For some reason, I can't set more than one line of
text inside the multiline box.

This works:

F_ApiSetString(InfoDlgId, tbInfoDlgTexBoxId, FP_Text,
"0");

This does not work:

F_ApiSetStrings(InfoDlgId, tbInfoDlgTexBoxId, FP_Text,
&InfoDlgStrings);

I have really just copied the code from the FDK
documentation:

F_StringsT strings;
strings.val = (StringT *) F_Alloc(3*sizeof(StringT),
NO_DSE);
strings.len = 3;
strings.val[0] = F_StrCopyString("Popup title");
strings.val[1] = F_StrCopyString("PopupItem1");
strings.val[2] = F_StrCopyString("PopupItem2");
F_ApiSetStrings(dlgId, popupMenuId, FP_Labels,
&strings);

The difference is that the above excerpt is for a
pop-up menu.

Can anyone give me some guidance? (I fear you're going
to say, "Don't use the multiline!")

Marko