Re: Mac migration? Quark imports MIF

> Just saw this on the Adobe forum for FrameMaker -- an MIF import
> filter for Quark:
>
>                http://www.dtptools.com/miffilter/
>
> Perhaps this will get the InDesign team to move a little faster.

Hm. I would be about as likely to use Quark to write documentation
as I would to lay out a fashion magazine with FrameMaker. (Not that
I ever *expect* to get that close to a fashion magazine, but anyway.)

Time to go back to chiseling... now where's that screwdriver? :-)

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives