Re: Two ?s: enabling Undo; FM scrolling behaviour when text is selected

Thank you for your reply and confirmation of FM's
behaviour, Peter.

I am not trying to implement a multiple-undo (although
it seems to me that one could cobble something
not-very-nimble using file back-ups).

I am however interested in enabling a user to Undo an
FCODES-based action performed by my FDK client. I was
thinking that the API that mentions a "checkpoint"
might be the key.

Marko