-----Original Message-----
From: Ananda Stevens [mailto:anandastevens@xxxxxxxxxxx] So the .fm file opens and gives me the "missing
graphic" dialog. I can navigate to select the correct graphic and select
it, but when I click the Continue button, Frame crashes. Frame also
crashes when I select "ignore all missing files" or "skip this file". This has happened with several .fm files in the directory. The graphics
files are a mix of .bmp, .jpeg, and .eps.

Any ideas on how to get these files open?

Thanks,
Ananda Stevens

Lester C. Smalley Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc. Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE 19736 Web: www.infocon.com