From: Peter Gold [mailto:peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 9:16 AM
To: Patrice Dodd
Cc: framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help! View only doc?

Hi, Patrice:

The command is Esc F l k (capital F, lower case el, lower case kay.) Tap

each key in sequence.

Another way: choose any non-view-only document, choose Special >
Hypertext,
select the view-only document again, click Make Editable in the
Hypertext
marker palette.

HTH
Peter

At 10:56 AM 3/31/2004, Patrice Dodd wrote:
>I'm guessing that this doc somehow became View-only, and I tried to
>make it editable using the Esc Shift+flk command, but it's not working.

>Can someone help me out, here? Maybe I'm pressing the keys wrong? I
>know that the "l" is a lower case "L".

Regards,

Peter Gold
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker, Acrobat, InDesign