Re: Free Framer's Digest?

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:17:38 -0500, Elizabeth Klisiewicz
<eklisiewicz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hello-I am a new subscriber to this list and wondered if it's possible
>to receive it in digest form. I did not see any information in the
>majordomo message about a digest command.
>
>Any information is appreciated.

It's the standard method for all majordomo-based lists.
You can subscribe to the digest by sending email to
  majordomo@xxxxxxxxx
with any subject and the body:
  subscribe framers-digest

Once you've confirmed the sub, and actually received a digest,
you can unsub from the regular list with another message:
  unsubscribe framers
and you'll be all set.  ;-)

BTW, our complete set of searchable archives can be found at:
  http://www.freeframers.org/
which is also the home of the Free Framers Wiki, a kind of FAQ
that *anyone* can add to with just their regular browser.  Enjoy!

-- Jeremy H. Griffith, Free Framers list admin
   <jeremy@xxxxxxxxx>
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@xxxxxxxxx **