Re: Graphics quality--book vs file

The only "settings" that would make any difference for this would
be the distillation joboptions in terms of downsampling and/or
compression of images. I suspect that you are using a different
process to generate the PDF for a "book" versus for the individual
files.

Exactly how are you generating PDF and how are you specifying
distillation joboptions?

        - Dov