From: owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Crimmin, Peter
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 7:18 AM
To: Framers (E-mail)
Subject: Opinions on images

This topic is less Frame-related than general writing policy.

What do people think about EMBEDDING images versus LINKING for documentation
projects. There are some clear-cut reasons for both, but in general if you
have a choice what do you do?

In Frame, is there a way to convert all linked images to embedded (for
example, upon reaching a release milestone)?