RE: Message box when PDF files created with Acrobat 6 are opened withAcrobat 4 or 5?

Part of the joboptions is the ability to set the initial PDF version.
Again, the moment you save out of Acrobat, whether you make any significant
change or not, the PDF takes on version 1.4 from Acrobat 5.x and 1.5 from
Acrobat 6.x (and 1.3 from Acrobat 4.x).

        - Dov (in partly cloudy and mild San Jose, CA)