Tool(s) for listing all tags used in a set of files?

Is there a tool or combination of tools that will tell me
what para,  character, table, and xref formats
and what variables, conditions, and fonts
are actually used in a collection of FrameMaker files?

I can see easily enough what's been defined in each one,
but for a large Frame-to-Frame conversion effort
I want to limit the lists to what's been used
and not limit them to only one Frame file.

I use and like the CudSpan Paragraph Whopper tool,
but it isn't thorough or efficient for this task.
What else is there?

Thanks.

Don Pratt
Document Development, Delivery, and Consulting
Telcordia Technologies
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4156
1.732.699.4012