XMLDIFF >> SGMLDIFF

Can't remember who posted the link, but I'm sure it was recently posted on-list
(sorry for the cross-posting, but can't remember which list).

The link was for xmldiff which can be found at:
http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xmldiff/

The thing is that we could really use an equivalent SGML diff program. Does one
exist? All we've found is the PERL script sgmldiff which unfortunately only
compares structure and ignores element content.

Any help/suggestions would be helpful and appreciated.

Eric L. Dunn
Senior Technical Writer