From: <hedley_finger@myob.com.au>
To: <framers@omsys.com>; <framers@frameusers.com>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 8:51 PM
Subject: Another Indexing plug-in that lists the current index entries in a
real-time window

All:

You may all be interested in this new plug-in that adds a smarter Marker
window to your menu bar and also displays all your entries sorted
alphabetically in a separate window.  I can't get the demo  working myself,
so contact the emDEX people at the email address on their website if you
can't either.

This looks like a useful complement of or replacement for IXgen.

>    "bink2404" <bink2404@yahoo.co.uk>
>    10/10/2003 12:18 AM
>    Please respond to inframe
>          To: inframe@yahoogroups.com
>          cc:
>          Subject: [inframe] emDEX v2.00 now available
>

> Version 2.00 of emDEX is now available, including a new sizeable
> marker edit window with user-defined formatting buttons and font
> control.
>
> emDEX is a FrameMaker? Plug-In, adding a real-time visual means of
> watching your index grow right before your eyes to help you track and
> modify your index entries on the fly. No more need to tag-and-
> generate again and again.
>
> A demo version is available from the website at http://www.emdex.ca
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul Scott
>
> emDEX

[Windows XP Pro, FrameMaker 7.0p578, FrameScript 2.1r3, Enhance 2.04,
Acrobat 5.05, mif2go 33u34, WebWorks Publisher 7.05, IXgen 7.2p055, HTML
Help Workshop 4.74 build 8702.0, HTML Help 1.31]

Regards,
Hedley

--
Subscribe to Free Framers -- send this message
      subscribe framers your@email.address

Browse <http://www.freeframers.org/>.  Learn from and contribute to
the FrameMaker Wiki at <http://www.freeframers.org/wiki/>.

Hedley Finger
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker 5.5.x
Technical Communications/Best Practice Mentor
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd  <http://www.myob.com.au>
P.O. box 371   Blackburn VIC 3130   Australia
12 Wesley Court   Tally Ho Business Park   East Burwood 3151   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9222 9992 x 7421  Fax. +61 3 9222 9880  Mob. +61 412 461 558
<mailto:hedley_finger AT myob.com.au>

(C) MYOB Technology Pty Ltd