Re: Can InDesign Handle TechDox?

Currently, ID lacks footnotes, autonumbering, named table formats,
cross-references.

Regards,

Peter Gold
                              KnowHow ProServices
          FrameMaker training, coaching, consulting, template design
          See our new on-demand training and coaching information at:
               http://www.knowhowpro.com/schedule_of_classes.htm
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
                 InDesign 2, WebWorks Professional Certified trainer
                    Voice: 612.823.7113  Mobile: 650.906.3655