Re: OpenType fonts

At 09:47 -0400 02.09.2003, Brad Anderson wrote:
>Victor,
>
>You'll have to have Suitcase active in Classic as well.  If the
>fonts are activated in the classic system fonts folder, they will
>work fine in Frame.  You may have to restart classic to view the
>newly activated fonts.

But that's the weird thing -- I do have Suitcase active in Classic,
and am able to access all my other fonts (it seems) in Frame. It's
just the OT ones that are not appearing.

Is there another setting I'm missing?

Thanks.

Best,

Victor

--
Victor Caston

Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences
75 Alta Road
Stanford, CA 94305

t:	+1 650 321 2052
f:	+1 650 321 1192