List of Effective Pages

There has been considerable discussion on the lists recently about how to
automate the productions of a List of Effective Pages (LEP). A related
problem is how to properly create point pages which are required by the
military when pages are added to a document during a revision. Back in
1999, I developed a single structured document solution which satisfies
either or both of those requirements. If anyone is interested, I have a
3-page PDF file which describes the solution.
DW Emory <danemory@globalcrossing.net>