Re: Missing Type 1 Fonts

The message about "not a valid font file" indicates that somehow the
fonts did NOT install "ok" ... Yeah, isn't that obvious ... (8^)>

Perchance, you didn't install ATM 4.0 on this system, did you?

And when you indicate that the system HAD Windows NT (I assume NT 4)
and that the disk was "re-imaged", are you sure of that?

The problem you describe is symptomatic of either ATM 4.0 mistakenly
being installed on a Windows 2000/XP system or of a Windows'9x/Me/NT 4
system being "upgraded" in-place to Windows 2000/XP.

        - Dov