Re: FW: Troubles with JPGs and Frame file size

Actually, TIFF format scales no better or no worse than JPEG. The
difference between the formats is strictly the format and possibly
the compression used on the underlying raster data. (Actually, it
is possible to have JPEG-compressed raster data in a TIFF file. That
is a little-used option within Photoshop. It is not recommended since
so few applications would know what to do with it!)

And there is no reason to "adjust" a JPEG image to "final size"
any more or less than for a TIFF image!

But we do agree violently with regards to the fact that graphics should
be imported by reference, not imported and embedded or pasted from outside.

        - Dov