Re: MS publisher

Ammo on the way ...

Microsoft Publisher is an amateur-hour program for at-best simple,
short, paste-up publishing jobs and it isn't too good at that, either!
It certainly has no support for variables, indices, indexes, footnotes,
etc.

In fact, for serious publishing, there are groups within Microsoft
that indeed use, gasp! FrameMaker and InDesign. Microsoft does not
Publisher for anything that gets seen publicly at least!

        - Dov