Resolution in PDF screenshots (.bmps)

Hi all,

A colleague of mine created a PDF using .bmps of screenshots that had
really good resolution when printed out. (WinXP, print to
PostScript/distill to PDF using Acrobat 5). When I did the same thing
using Acrobat 4, the screenshots had very poor resolution. I've produced
PDFs in the past using Acrobat 4 and the screenshots looked OK. Are
there Windows display settings that need to be tweaked for this? If
there are, I'm afraid I've forgotten them. :) Any help here would be
greatly appreciated! Thanks,

Regards,

--Kai