Re: Visual artifact in displaying regular text

Peter Gold wrote:

> Fred:
>
> There are ten preset zoom levels. You can set them without going to
> maker.ini, by clicking on the Zoom menu (% button,) then choosing Set. You
> can enter numbers in any order, without typing %, between 25 and 1600, then
> clicking Set. Opening the Zoom menu again displays your ten choices in
> ascending order. These are persistent across FM sessions; they are saved in
> maker.ini.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter

Hi, Peter,

You're right, my mistake.  I must have mentally
distorted the facts because I'm having a hard time
getting use to any limited number of zooms, and the
fact that you have to go into a special menu to set
them.  It would be so nice if one could just scribe out
a selection box to define the zoom area, and just zoom
in (or out).  Even just a shortcut (like graphics
resizing) where you specify the incremental zoom rather
than the absolute magnification would be very nice.  Ah
well, one can be spoiled by drawing packages.

Fred
--
Fred Ma, fma@doe.carleton.ca
Carleton University, Dept. of Electronics