Distiller Default Paper Size

Most of my FM6 to PDF output has an A5 page size (5.83" by 8.27"). I created
this as a Postscript Custom Page as the Paper Size in the Acrobat
Distiller's Advanced Settings. In the Start>Settings>Printers>Acrobat
Distiller Properties, I defined this as the Default settings for the
Distiller (or so I thought).
However, whenever I invoke the Acrobat Distiller from FM6, the default paper
size is A4. Every time, I have to change my Paper Size before starting to
generate the PDF. I'm tired of doing this.

Is there something I missed? How can my default Acrobat Distiller paper size
be the A5 (or Postscript Custom Page)? Dov, are you back from vacation
(which you hopefully enjoyed immensely)?

WIN 2K Professional Operating System, Distiller 5.05

Thanks in advance,
David

David Schor
Technical Publications Manager