RE: FM 7.0p576 copy or cut to clipboard crash

After upgrading to p578 and rebooting, the error happened again some 20 or so copy/paste executions using the keyboard.

All I've got running is MS ActiveSync (for a PDA), Trend OfficeScan (for virus protection), and MS Outlook 9.0.0.4527 (because that's the standard e-mail program for now) on Win2k Pro 5.00.2195, Service Pack 3, Pentium 4, 1.3 Ghz, 522 Mb RAM, plenty o' hard disk space.

After copying and pasting from MS Outlook to Frame and from point A to point B in a single Frame file, ye olde crasheroonie.

Anytime I restart Frame and try copying, I get the same crash. Luckily, the infamous reboot allows me to start the process all over.

Off to submit the info at www.microtype.com ...

Regards,
Jason "still a Frame Templar" Aiken