RE: Dov's Acrobat 6 Job Options

When I get back home, I'll make some PDF 1.4 (Acrobat 5)-compatible
versions of these two presentations available. They will be MUCH larger,
though. You can backsave PDF 1.5 to 1.4 with Acrobat 6 Pro. You can
also backsave PDF 1.5 to 1.3, if there is no transparency in the PDF
file. Alas, my file has transparency galore.

I'll try to do my postings sometime after July 4.

        - Dov (in Scotland)