Re: Dov's Acrobat 6 Job Options

Dov, get off the computer, that is an order!!!!!   ;-)

Richard A. Melanson
Technical Writer, AGFA Corp.
(978) 658-0200 x5364
richard.melanson.rm@us.agfa.com

                    Dov Isaacs
                    <isaacs@adobe        To:     framers@FrameUsers.com (Framers List)
                    .com>                cc:     framers@frameusers.com, framers@omsys.com, Frame2Acrobat@egroups.com, (bcc: Richard
                                         Melanson/EXJOM/WIL/AGFA/US/BAYER)
                    06/13/2003           Subject:     Re: Dov's Acrobat 6 Job Options
                    01:58 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    Dov Isaacs

Hey Mike,

Look on the PlanetPDF website. My TWO presentations from the
very recent PDF Conference are posted there for your
entertainment and edification. I will consider posting .joboptions
files when I get home.

        - Dov (back to my regularly scheduled vacation, already in
progress)