But the file numbering DOES match book numbering

Hello,

I'm getting a message that the numbering in
a book file doesn't match the numbering of
the book.  In the book window, I select the
offending file, right click and choose
Numbering.  I get a numbering window with
several tabs.  I take screen captures of each
tab.  Then I warp to the within the offending
file, goto the Format menu, and select
Document->Numbering.  I get the same numbering
window.  I check that the settings in each
tab match the screen captures.  They are 100%
identical.  Why would FM complain about a
discrepancy in the numbering?  Are there other
numberings?  Given that there are 6 or so tabs,
it sure would be nice if the message specified
the exact parameter for which there is a
discrepancy.

Thanks for any suggestions on how to sleuth
this down.

Fred

P.S.  I've sent this to comp.text.frame,
adobe.framemaker, and framers@omsys.com.
--
Fred Ma, fma@doe.carleton.ca
Carleton University, Dept. of Electronics