Re: setting book file properties on importing XML

At 02:08 PM 6/12/03 +0200, Theun Fleer wrote:

>when importing a large XML-file with a rule "reader generate book" FM
>generates a book file that holds the seperate files as specified in the
>r/w-rules. Now I want to be able to set the file properties of those
>files in the book automatically. ...
>
>My question is:
>Can those props be set automatically from XML? I have full access to the
>DTD and/or XSLT.
>Or from the r/w rules?
>Or do I need FDK? And if yes, does anybody know of a FDK client that
>make this possible? I would like this to be configurable...

Theun,
  The FDK is needed. A client could definitely be configurable. (And
please let me know if you're looking for someone to write such a client.)
	--Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in FrameMaker+SGML consulting and training
lprice@txstruct.com
http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505
cell phone: (510) 421-2284