RE: FrameMaker Freebie

To the best of my knowledge, you can not connect the text frame inside an anchored frame with the text frame containing the anchor itself (you get this really nasty cyclic reference problem).

Two possible answers are:

1) design a landscape-oriented page layout for the table (my preference)
or
2) place an UNTITLED table in a rotated text frame in an anchored frame (as Adam is currently doing) where the anchor is in a "TABLE TITLE" paragraph in the main flow so as to sequence correctly.