RE: FrameMaker Freebie

Hello All,

I've created a rotated frame for a Table that needs to be in landscape format.  the procedure used was to create a anchored frame with a text frame included in the anchored frame.  I then edited the table and rotated the frame so that it appears in landscape format.

The Table Title is set to count from previous sections.  My problem is that when I generate the book this table starts at number 1.

Is there some item that I am missing here.

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Gareth Morgan
ADTRAN