RE: FrameMaker Freebie

Dennis,

Please allow me to suggest another possible solution to the text copy
problem you describe. In the maker.ini file located in the Framemaker
directory, change the ClipboardFormatsPriorities line to what I have below
and you will be able to copy and paste text with no problems at all. You
will be able to edit the text to whatever format you like. Hope this helps
as well.

ClipboardFormatsPriorities=TEXT, OLE 2, EMF, META, DIB, BMP, MIF, RTF, FILE

Richard A. Melanson
Technical Writer, AGFA Corp.
(978) 658-0200 x5364
richard.melanson.rm@us.agfa.com

|--------+--------------------------------->
|        |          "Jim Stauffer"         |
|        |          <JStauffer@BeamReachNet|
|        |          works.com>             |
|        |                                 |
|        |          06/09/2003 01:34 PM    |
|        |                                 |
|--------+--------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                           |
  |       To:     framers@omsys.com                                                                           |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Richard Melanson/EXJOM/WIL/AGFA/US/BAYER)                                             |
  |       Subject:     RE: FrameMaker Freebie                                                                 |

And the keyboard shortcut for Paste Special is Ctrl+Shift+V

Jim Stauffer
Sr. Technical Writer
BeamReachNetworks
Sunnyvale, CA