Re: Updating large books

[snipped]

On 5/14/03 9:20 PM, "Ede, Craig" <craig.ede@medtronic.com> wrote:
>> The method used for adding files was not drag & drop. I used Add-> Files ->
>> (typed *.fm in the selection line to show only those files), checked "Add All
>> Listed Files to Book" and clicked Add. (I wouldn't know how to use drag &
>> drop in the FM Unix environment.)

You can perform drag-and-drop in UNIX by using the File Manager GUI.

Regards,

Peter Gold
               KnowHow ProServices division of HighSoft, Inc.
www.knowhowpro.com
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
InDesign 2
WebWorks Professional Certified trainer
Voice: 650-691-0701 Toll-free outside S. F. Bay Area: 800-795-6066
FAX: 650-691-0995