Re: Acrobat questions

Joanne,

(1) What version of Acrobat or Acrobat Reader is your user in Romania
viewing your PDF file with? And what PDF version are you creating with
Acrobat 5? Gross version mismatch could be the key to the problem.

(2) In a few weeks you will no longer be able to upgrade to Acrobat 5.
Only Acrobat 6 will be available (at least initially in English ...).  (8^)>

        - Dov