FrameMaker ACE Training Certification

Howdy ACE's

Is there some kind of certification training tests for the FrameMaker
7.0 ACE?
If so where are they?

Currently as an MCP, I have used Transcender for training to a Microsoft
exam, but I haven't found any on the FrameMaker. If there is no training
test available, is there a list of the kind of questions you might get
(a kind of a review)?

I am not thinking of the questions in the Class book material, but some
ting more like the questions you will get in the Prometric test.

/Thomas