Re: Output FrameMaker color file on Delta Technology

Ester:

Is it possible that you have enabled the creation of color separations in
the Print dialog box?

On 4/27/03 4:15 PM, "Ester Crisanti" <ecrisa@iol.it> wrote:

> I have a customer using FrameMaker 7.0 om Mac platform.They create book file
> with color images (CMYK).
> When we send the file (FrameMaker or PDF composite) to Delta Technology we
> get wrong pages. In other words when we import the file in SignaStation for
> imposition, we get single page for each color. So if my file is 10 color
> pages, SignaStation sees 40 different pages!

Regards,

Peter Gold
               KnowHow ProServices division of HighSoft, Inc.
www.knowhowpro.com
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
InDesign 2
                                      WebWorks Professional Certified
trainer
Voice: 660-691-0701 Toll-free outside S. F. Bay Area: 800-795-6066  FAX:
650-691-0995