Output FrameMaker color file on Delta Technology

I have a customer using FrameMaker 7.0 om Mac platform.They create book file
with color images (CMYK).
When we send the file (FrameMaker or PDF composite) to Delta Technology we
get wrong pages. In other words when we import the file in SignaStation for
imposition, we get single page for each color. So if my file is 10 color
pages, SignaStation sees 40 different pages!

Maybe the customer has to install a patch or something like that!
Thanks
Ester Crisanti